- Be sure to let your braider or stylist know if you experience any discomfort during the braiding or sew in process. If your braid down is uncomfortable, it will only get worse as the sew in process continues. Burning or extreme disconfirm the next day is not normal. Please contact the salon immediately at 716-424-0853.
- You should take care of High Klass Virgin human hair in the same manner as your own natural hair.
- When purchasing hair, beware of generics, the package may contain human synthetic fibers, this is not 100% human hair. Synthetic hair is difficult to style and will not curl. It will only last for a few weeks at most.
- Never sleep on wet hair! This can cause matting and tangling.
- Wash your weave regularly with a detangling shampoo, making sure to rinse well with cool water.
- To keep the body in your weave, avoid using excessive oil on your weave and scalp. Instead, use a light hot oil treatment applied directly to the scalp. A moisturizing conditioner or a stream treatment will also work. It’s best to have someone else, like your stylist, apply the treatment to avoid over usage.
- Keep your hair conditioned by gently messaging a moisturizing conditioner into your hair; distribute the conditioner evenly with a wide tooth comb from root to ends.
- Never rub or scrub with a towel, this will cause the hair to tangle, simply wrap your hair in a towel.
- Limit how often you allow hair to air dry, it is best to set under a dryer to prevent your natural hair from mildewing.
- When brushing and styling your hair, use a hair extension loop brush, or wide toothed comb.
- When removing knots or tangles always start at the ends and work your way up.
- To preserve your hair style while sleeping, gently wrap your hair with a silk scarf, bonnet, or satin pillowcase. For a waiver effect, put your hair in big braids at night and unbraid in the morning.
- For long lasting body curls, pin curl your hair by grabbing a one inch section of your hair and gently detangling with your brush or comb. Start from the ends, and roll your hair up to the scalp. Secure the curl with a large bobby pin. Once all of your hair is pinned up, put a bonnet before going to bed. In the morning, remove the bonnet and pins. Comb through with your fingers.
- For guaranteed proper maintenance High Klass Hair Weavebar offers an extension maintenance service which includes a wash & conditioner, and style. It is recommended every 3 weeks for proper care of your natural hair and weave.